put clothes on 穿衣服;
take clothes off 脱衣服;
mend [patch up] clothes 补衣服;
a suit of clothes 一套衣服;
make clothes 做衣服;
1. I have already started knitting baby clothes.
2. Our clothes were soaked with sweat.
3. Wearing the right shoes and clothes as well as being fit can make all the difference .
4. She made liberal use of her elder sister's make-up and clothes.
5.A lighted cigarette burned a hole in his clothes.
5. I put on my thermal leggings, long socks and the rest of my clothes.
6. A lot of women prefer coming to his shop, for he can give them very good suggestions and the clothes he makes fit them very well.
1.Hang your clothes on the line.
2.It is urgent that food and clothing be sent to the famine victim.
3.The hall was crowded with government officials, all in full dress.
4.He wore special protective clothing.