Bird in the hand 有把握的事;
Bird in the bush 没把握的事;
Early bird 早起的人;
A bird of passage 候鸟;
kill two birds with one stone 一石二鸟、一箭双雕;
birds of a feather 物以类聚;
the early bird catches the worm 捷足先登;
1.But what if you want to know how a singing bird feels?
1. Researchers observed one bird impale a rodent on a cactus.
2. Some of them became infected with bird flu and died.
3. When they get a tern or pelican to drop a fish, they plunge down and grab it off the surface of the water, which may have been how this bird got oiled.
4. I want to fly, I want to be an unfettered bird.
5. A hovering bird showed him where dolphins were chasing some flying fish.
6. Worries over bird flu have so far had little impact.
7. Aim at one bird, don't blaze into the brown.