星期一 单词：monday 缩写:MON ;
星期二 单词：tuesday 缩写：TUE;
星期三 单词：wednesday 缩写：WED;
星期四 单词：thursday 缩写：THU;
星期五 单词：fridsy 缩写：FRI;
星期六 单词：saturday 缩写：SAT;
星期天 单词：sunday 缩写：SUN;
1. Monday is the second day of a week.
2. Friday is the sixth day of a week.
3. Today is Wednesday; tomorrow is Thursday.
4. “Well, will there is any Sunday in June, which falls on a Chinese auspicious day?”
5. Some of the shops were closed but that's quite normal for a Thursday afternoon.
6. Government officials visited the earthquake zone on Thursday morning to co-ordinate the relief effort.
7. His victory in the first race here on Tuesday was a timely pointer to his chance of remaining unbeaten.
8. I want to work at home on a Tuesday but as it turns out sometimes it's a Wednesday or a Thursday.
9.On Sunday morning Bill was woken by the telephone.
10.One Sunday he began trying to teach the two puppies to walk on a leash.
11.I'm busy on weekdays. May I see you on Sunday?