grief英式发音是[ɡri:f] ，美式发音是 [ɡri:f]。
come to grief 出事故，遭遇灾难;
good grief 哎呀，天哪!表达惊讶或恐慌;
give sb grief 对某人很生气，指责某人;
1. I wanted only to wallow in my own grief.
2. The loneliness and grief comes in waves.
3. Talk to others about your feelings of loss and grief.
4. He was suddenly struck with such a sense of grief, of loss, that his eyes filled with tears.
5. Bereavement includes grief, the psychological reaction of the individual, and mourning, the social expression of grief.
6. I can't go to the cinema with you tonight because I have to comfort my friend in grief.
7. There was no anger in his face, no hate, no grief.
8. But your subsequent resurrection has quite cured my grief.
9. They took the time to talk about the loss of Thomas and how their grief was affecting them.
10. There was another emotion, and for want of a better word he called it grief.
11. It's best to yield to your grief for a time, then you will be able to deal with your feelings.