not seldom 常常，往往;
seldom or never 极难得，简直不，几乎不;
Words seldom 词汇很少;
Seldom White 很少白色;
Seldom met 很少见面;
no seldom 不是;
convention seldom 会展中心;
1. Today, the generators he had installed are only infrequently switched on.
2. This is certainly a theoretical risk but in practice there is seldom a problem.
3. Even Ford, who seldom smiled, laughed out loud a few times.
4. he compensations for the injuries seldom yield complete satisfaction.
5. In carrying out the instructions of the party, he seldom consulted his personal safety.
6. They seldom rock the boat or annoy the mayor or board of aldermen with unusual budget requests.
7. In the arcane world of scholarship and science, promotions are seldom speedy and almost always painfully slow.
8. He likes to joke a lot, and seldom says anything serious.
9. The room was very hot, for the stove had been alight all day and the windows were seldom opened.
10. She lives very far away, and what with transport problems, she seldom comes.