a lot of的用法及例句：
1. When we started planning this with Abbott, we worked through a lot of designs of this program.
2. I joined in the game a lot of hidden elements!
3. Heck, even this laptop I am using has a lot of plastic parts.
4. It saved a lot of time and reduced stress.
5. Cat house an hour to play a bit, which also requires a lot of care and patience.
6. It is a very difficult feature to be implement and it has used up a lot of our time.
1. Lots of periodicals in foreign languages have been subscribed to, not to mention those in Chinese.
2. The bus was completely full, and lots of people were standing.
3. The upshot is that we have lots of good but not very happy employees.
4. It was just when geography was really beginning to change and lots of new ideas were coming in.