英 [ə'kɔːdɪŋ] 美 [ə'kɔːdɪŋ]
according to schedule 按计划(按照计划)
according to 按照
according to cocker 正确，无误
cut one's coat according to one's cloth 量入为出
1. The route that the boatmen choose varies according to the water level.
2. He advocates streaming children, and educating them according to their needs.
3. According to the prosecution, the officers manufactured an elaborate story.
4. He maintains that everything is going according to plan.
5. According to the best available information, the facts are these.