1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important/(necessary, difficult, convenient, possible)for sb. to do sth.
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
(2)比较级+and+比较级(The world is getting smaller and smaller.)
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…, they can…
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s.
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更高级词汇：increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
30. How nice to hear from you again.
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
36. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
40. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.
41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
diligent 勤奋的 energetic精力充沛的 humorous幽默的 attractive有吸引力的
modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的 talkative健谈的 enthusiastic热情的
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!
45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
造句：In 1951 Chairman Mao said in Nan Jing that the power of the mass is endless.
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
50. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
52. Thank you for your consideration.
53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study.
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th, starting at 3:30p.m.
57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.
60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.
61. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
I’m determined to…
I have made up my mind to complete the task.
62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.
63. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
64. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London.
65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.
66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.
67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.
68. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.
69. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.
70. I was walking east along Park Road, when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street.
71. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals are available for its people.
72. Some people think that we should read extensively.
73.In my opinion, you should come back after you finish you studies abroad.
74. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after you parents as they are getting old.
75. Classes in our school usually finish at four in the afternoon.
76. I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s lecture on American history.
77. While 25 minutes is spent on sports, only 12 minutes goes into housework.
78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.
79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.
80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Feng is still living in our hearts.
81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.
82. It is more than ten months since we last met.
83. It’s very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.
84. Nothing can live without air and water.
85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.
87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.
88. Linda didn’t go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.
89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.
90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.
91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
92. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.
93. I think students should balance well between work and study.
94. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.
95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. (适用于自编名言)
96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.
98. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern
99. As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.
普通表达：We should keep on doing exercise.
高级表达：To keep up good spirits and prepare for the big day efficiently and healthily， we are advised to do regular workout， building up our bodies.
普通表达：We should have proper study plan.
高级表达：Never hesitate to make an organized and proper schedule， which contributes much to the accomplishment of our academic assignments.
普通表达：we should pay special attention to our diet as well.
高级表达：Certainly， keeping a balanced diet， we are bound to feel energetic and dynamic， which serves the most essential functions.
点评：在对所给要点进行简要分析之后，就应考虑使用哪些词语和句式，从而符合五档作文所要求的“有高级词汇和高级句式”的标准。在以上三个要点的处理上，通过添加高级词汇如efficiently and healthily， regular workout， organized and proper schedule， academic assignments， feel energetic and dynamic， essential以及分词结构、定语从句等成分，充分扩充了句子，不仅篇幅更长，亮点也更多了。
A special Chinese high school student usually has seven math classes per week， and some schools even offer nine classes for math， in which teachers often address key points and most common problems they’ve found in students’ homework handed in recently.
Due to teachers’ immediately feedback on their homework， the majority of the students are able to have a good command of their learning materials， even though the workload is quite huge.
Besides homework， some students also manage to spend extra time reviewing what they’ve learned in class and get their notes organized. The revision style varies， but there is a common belief among students that math is of great importance. As a result， they devote quantities of time to it.
点评：该作文题所给提示并不多。在完成该作文前，同学们要考虑以下几个问题： 1. 课堂学习时间是多还是少?每周有多少节课?2. 作业量是大还是小?每天有多少?3. 课外学生都有哪些课外活动来学习数学?
例3 Were I three years younger than I am now， I would strongly recommend that I set more practical and specific goals. As an old saying goes， living without a clear and achievable aim is like sailing without a compass. Compared with many abstract objectives， practical ones can bring us more courage and confidence whenever we make one step forward.
点评：Living without a clear and achievable aim is like sailing without a compass. 这个句子尽管结构并不复杂，属于“主—系—表”结构，但该句采用了类比这一修辞手法，将无目标的生活比作无指南针的航海，顿时使人生目标形象起来。
例4 假定你是李华，你校摄影俱乐部(photography club)将举办国际中学摄影展。请给你的英国朋友Peter写封信，请他提供作品。信的内容包括：
Our school photography club is going to hold an International High School student Photography Show. As far as I know， the theme of the show is environmental protection. Actually， I know you are gifted in taking good pictures and have always wanted to do something for environmental protection. I clearly remember you showed me some photos on that theme the last time you visited our school. In addition， it will start from June 15th and last three weeks and what makes us excited is that any student who is interested can participate in it. In a word， I firmly believe that this is surely a good chance for more people to see them. If you want to join， please send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to hear from you soon.
点评：本篇范文很好地完成了要求，要点扩充合情合理。全文句式多样化，并没有一直使用陈述句，而是穿插使用祈使句等多种句式，符合邀请函的特点。文章中使用了较多的复合句，如定语从句any student who is interested can participate in it，时间状语从句... the last time you visited our school，条件状语从句If you want to join ...等，体现出不错的驾驭英语的能力。
此外， 本文使用了as far as I know，in addition，in a word，等过渡短语，巧妙地将三个要点“主题、展览时间、投稿邮箱”串联起来，使阅卷老师对作者表述的意思一目了然，同时也增强了文章的条理。
我们写作当中经常会用到的过渡语有：first of all， to begin/start with， in the first place， first and foremost， second(ly)， furthermore， moreover， what’s more， in addition， besides， but， however， on the contrary， nonetheless， in contrast/comparison， nevertheless， hence， therefore， in conclusion， to conclude， in a word， last but not least等。
In the picture， we can see a boy in worn clothes，who was reading a book with full attention. He was sitting at a shabby wooden table with a pile of books on it and a weak ray of light came in through a small hole in the wall.
This is a well-known story from an ancient Chinese idiom. The boy， being poor， couldn’t afford even a candle， so he bored a hole in the wall to “steal” light from his neighbor’s house to read at night. The moral of the story is that we should spare no effort to acquire knowledge and never get discouraged easily no matter how difficult the situation may be.
Of course， things are totally different today. It is not the story itself but what is reflected in the story that counts. Hard work pays off. We should take pains to improve ourselves through learning and get prepared for the future.